WELCOME TO SIMS BOWLING LANES!
We are a 40 Lane Bowling Center, with plenty of fun for All-ages!
We are a Non-Smoking Facility, with a full bar and snack-bar available.
*No outside food or drink permitted in Sims*
Sims Lanes is the perfect place to host your next event!
Whether it be a birthday party, fundraiser, family reunion, or company banquet,
we are able to accommodate you and make your event as easy as possible.
Or simply come on out for a good time with your friends and family.
Be sure to check out our Specials, Events, and other Great Deals we may be having!
GENERAL NOTES ABOUT OPEN BOWLING
Hopefully if we get this out to most of you now, it will save us in the long run with some questions you may have down the road!
- Our lanes are first come, first serve. We do not do reservations for open play bowling.
The only "reservations" we take are for our Birthday Parties and Lounge events.
- With lane availability being a first come, first serve thing, we do our best to post ahead of time on our website, our Facebook, and say it in any calls we take, for what type of lanes we have for the day and time you may be asking about.
Please check these areas before heading out this way!
- With point #2 being said, we do have a wait list you can be put on if you get here and there are no lanes available. You must stay here in order to be added to this list though. We suggest that you find yourselves a seat in our bar/lounge or tables behind the lanes until we let you know your lane is ready! This is a perfect opportunity to grab a drink from the bar or food from our snack bar.
- Saturday nights...this has to be one of our busiest nights for open bowling. And that's great! BUT we also have a fairly large Saturday Night League that bowls every week, plus starting in October there are 2 leagues that rotate opposite of each other as well. STARTING OCTOBER 9TH - VERY LIMITED LANES BETWEEN 6PM & 9PM!
- Lastly, closing time is subject to change without notice! For the most part - if we say we close at 11...we close at 11. But if we are slow and the last lane finishes at 10:30, we may make that call to close up shop! We suggest that a safe bet is to come no later than 30 minutes before we close in order to get a game or two bowled in time.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates
Just click here ---> Sims Bowling Lanes
We hope to see you soon!